Assalamualaikum W.B.T. dan salam sejahtera. terima kasih kerana sudi melawat blog saya yg serba kekurangan ini,, moga dgn info & cerita dari saya dapat dikongsi bersama.. yang baik itu datang dari Allah SWT,, dan yg buruk itu datang dari kelemahan saya sendiri.. wassalam..

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

why me??



me: mak, how my exam results? is it good?
my mom : hmm.. kaklong got the better results than you ..
me: ok :(

I was silent and then I alone, and said in my heart, 'mak.. why not compare me with other siblings?' I know .. mak wants the best for me .. but other siblings? mak did not compare them with me .. I'm better than them, I'm just less good than my eldest sister .. 


dear Suhazrina,
I tell the truth.. mother talk sometimes annoys me .. I try to be better than you .. maybe my luck just like that..

sometimes, I feel want to run from all of the speech that hurt my heart.. but how?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...